Monday, July 21, 2014

{Haute Wedding} Jennifer + Theo

Theo was an amazing LSU student. He was uber involved on campus...never failed to impress...always energetic...basically, a walking example of everything you want in a student leader. So, when this rock star approached me before proposing to his girlfriend, I knew his wedding would be one for the books. Once Jennifer said yes, we got together and the planning began. Now, I adore Theo but once I started working with Jennifer...he was old news! Jennifer was a pure joy! Not only is she gorgeous, but her organization was impeccable and she approached every task with meticulous thought and care. She was a wedding planner's dream! 

Jennifer and Theo envisioned a well-organized, classic yet timeless affair draped in purple, navy, and silver. Each detail of their wedding was purposeful and their big day was a pure indication of their personalities and love. I basically drooled over the details the entire day! Their wedding ceremony was beautiful and watching their families come together during the reception in celebration was exciting to watch! 

The planning process and day-of with Jenn and Theo produced some fond memories that I will not soon forget! I share these photos from Genovese-Ashford Photography as a psedo-proud little momma! I cannot wait to see what the future holds for Mr. and Mrs. Theodore Williams, III...it will be great, for that I am sure! Enjoy!















































Vendor Love:
Ceremony Location: St. John's Cathedral
Videographer: BeBe Video Productions
Rentals: Party Central
Transportation: Squires, Party Time Trolley, and Acadiana Courier


XOXO-Rachel

1 comment:

  1. Wedding ceremonies are of course impeccable and frolic. My sister's big day was amazingly great celebrated with pomp and show. One of the marvelous Chicago wedding venues was booked by my father and it was a full day celebration. Brunch, lunch and dinner were managed in an impressive way by the famous catering team.

    ReplyDelete