Thursday, June 12, 2014

{Haute Wedding} Ali + Jack

Moons and moons ago I was Miss LSU-USA turned adviser to the pageant and title holder. This fabulous opportunity allowed me to meet some truly beautiful girls with kind souls and an enthusiasm for my alma mater that was contagious! Geaux Tigers! One of those gorgeous girls was Ali. When she approached me about helping with the planning of her wedding, I didn't even have to think twice...count me in! 

We had a blast!

Ali and Jack's wedding was the perfect celebration of their love and personalities...very traditional, very sweet, very classic...with a dash of fun! Those elements are wonderfully showcased in the photos by Tremaine Photography and Morgan Anderson. Enjoy!





























Yes...Miss LSU married an Ole Miss Rebel! A wedding divided!









Vendor Love: 
Photography: Tremaine Photography and Morgan Anderson
Reception Venue: Federal Ballroom
Flowers: Meade Wenzel
Rentals: Event Rental



XOXO-Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment