Thursday, January 10, 2013

Meet the Hauties! (Part 2)


Ready for Part 2? Enjoy!
 
Meet Rachel
One of the owners and lead event planner


On her wedding day in 2010...


Favorite Song: Well, it's a draw between What a Wonderful World (Louis Armstrong) and Hallelujah (sung by just about anyone!)
Favorite TV Shows: Boardwalk Empire, Modern Family, How I Met Your Mother, and Arrested Development (please come back!)
Favorite Books: The Great Gatsby, all of the Harry Potters, currently digging Jasper Fforde, and I'm a closet comic book/graphic novel nut.
Guilty Pleasures: Oreos, a Chelsea's Grilled Cheese, Zippy's Queso, Crossing something off my to-do list, DIY projects, my favorite pair of jeans (full of holes and baggy as the day is long...so unattractive, but I love them!), turning trash into treasure, and my favorite thing of all time...Mr. Pibb.
Current Event Design Obsession: Rustic Farmhouse Chic...give me some pallets, chalkboard paint and a vintage door or window and I'm a happy gal!
Favorite Wedding Moment: Maybe because I am still a new mom, but I love sending the kiddos down the aisle. You just never know what they are going to do and I love how adorable they always are! I also tear up every time the groom sees his bride for the first time...it just never gets old.
Quirky Fact: I like Mario Kart more than the average 10 year old...
Favorite Quote: "If you think you are too small to be effective, you have never been in bed with a mosquito"-Betsy Reese (so...let's change the world...)
 

Rachel with her awesome hubby Chris and their sweet little girl Lillian on her first birthday.



Read Rachel's Full Bio at www.trulyhaute.com/rachel
 

No comments:

Post a Comment